- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
Dan: I’m gonna sit my kids down when they get to the age of 12 and go, “What’ve you done?! I had done two films by now!”
#harry could do this to his kids too #’I HAD DEFEATED VOLDEMORT THREE TIMES WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE - YOU CAN’T EVEN TIE YOUR SHOELACES’ #’WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T SPEAK YET? WHEN I WAS A YEAR OLD I HAD DEFEATED THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD IN THE WORLD. YOU’RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO US ALL’
do NOT let anyone tell u that america is free, i tried to buy it once and it is in fact very very expensive
i remember one year in school, our french teacher had to pull the class aside and give us a talk about our final essays because not only did one kid in the class put his paper through Google Translate, but he translated it to Spanish by accident and handed it in thinking it was the correct language.